Third Coast Marine

Third Coast Marine
Galeon

Friday, May 28, 2010

Living the Dream


My whole life has involved the water. I have parents and grandparents who ingrained water in my life. I grew up skiing, boating, fishing, surfing, and wakeboarding in the deepest waters and the best lakes this country offers. I have driven boats since before I could see over the bow. I have crewed on vessels of all sizes and been on nearly every waterway in this country. I prefer the ocean over lakes. The ocean is my home. While living on the Gulf throughout the 90's I fell in love with the Gulf Coast. The Gulf is one of the last waterways in America where the wildlife is still vibrant and thriving. The Fishing is second to none and the diving deep water is epic. The surf, well the surf comes and goes...don't all pretty ladies?

My biggest love is yachts. My grandfather retired Lt. Colonel Ken Patrick taught me everything about the ocean. We crewed for him growing up on several vessels including my favorite: the 40ft Ocean. She was a beautiful Trawler. In that time I learned to maneuver and crew big yachts, sail, dock, fish, clam, crab, and how to endure rough seas in the deepest water in the world (the northwest is home to the Bar which is the roughest ride in the pacific).

We cruised the Puget Sound, The Canadian San Juan Islands, and the Oregon and Canadian coasts. I love the Pacific too. It was a pirate's life my siblings and I lived. Now, it is in my soul.

Finally, after honing my skills for the past four decades: I am opening a yacht rep group on the gulf. My new business is called THIRD COAST MARINE. We will offer new boats from some great lines: Galeon Yachts, Doral Boats, EdgeWater Boats, and used boat of all sizes and brands nationwide.

I want to introduce you to my new business. With some much needed help from David Craig, a 18 year friend and associate; We are opening an office in the Kemah, Texas area off the Gulf by Galveston Bay.

Like any business referrals are key. Please tell your friends and family what I am doing. Karma itself always brings success to those who engage honestly. I am going to be the yacht brokerage that is built on integrity, superior knowledge, and epic service. My history in the boating industry runs deep with over twenty years of experience in the industry and more than double that boating. I am one of the few brokers that has done the things that most only dream of. Please pass this energy on...it will always bear fruit.

Thank you for looking and if you know of anyone who is in the yacht market, please pass them to me and I will not only take great care of them; I will pay you a referall fee if I sell them a vessel.

Todd Weatherill
Third Coast Marine
Houston, Los Angeles, Austin
todd.weatherill@yahoo.com
281-832-9415 direct USA

Need an Import? Todd specializes in Importing some of the best water sport, action sport, sporting goods, resort, camping, and beach related goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment